MBA Day 1

MBA Day 1
Although I arrived very apprehensively, the fact that many of us had met on Facebook already meant much 'ice' had been broken. However the day had finally arrived when we were to start our MBA adventure. As I have talked about the Castle the first striking thing about the school. It is huge and very well equipped. The Professor of the Mannheim Business School, with his marketing background, went on to talk about the school and the history. Being such a new school (only around 10 years old) it did give me and i'm sure the others a feeling that we are part of something a little more special. Many of the aspects that made me choose this school were reiterated which helped me feel comfortable that the decision I had made was a good one. Nonetheless, there were still many aspects of the coming course that left me feeling that we are embarking on a daunting adventure! The day was finished with a lovely dinner at the Novus, a local restaurant. Taking into account all the differences, we are at the end of the day still in it together and still all aiming to have a great time. This was reflected in the dinner and drinks and reassured me that in life - everyone is a good person! I got home late and hit the hay. It's going to be a big year!

No comments: